Saturday 18 February 2012

Jo's getting ready


Last weekend Jo and Lance got hitched. 
Despite a crummy forecast the weather was blistering. 
I turned up to find a slightly stressed groom hunting down tablecloths at the reception venue (Ngaititoa Hall). 
From there I hitched a lift to Jo's Mum's place where the girls were getting ready. I was early, but the make up girl had already been and gone (tres efficient). 
I walked into an oasis of calm, and sat down for some tea and sponge, and a hand of 500. It was such a happy, amiable, exciting moment to be a part of, to watch and to document. Thank you (everyone) for having me be a part of such an awesome day. 

(To my future brides - please let me come to your 'getting ready' it is the calm before the storm and my absolute favourite part of a wedding day to photograph!)


No comments:

Post a Comment